ARE YOU LEADING THE IoT REVOLUTION?
The World Economic Forum predicts that over the next decade, the Internet of Things revolution will dramatically alter manufacturing, energy, agriculture, transportation and other industrial sectors of the economy which, together, account for nearly two-thirds of the global gross domestic product (GDP). It will also fundamentally transform how people will work through new interactions between humans and machines.
“Our bottom-up analysis for the applications we size estimates that the IoT has a total potential economic impact of $3.9 trillion to $11.1 trillion a year by 2025” – McKinsey
“China and the US will be neck-and-neck for dominance of the global market by 2025” – Machina Research
The real question is which organizations and individuals will lead the way…. and which ones will be left in the dust.
BENEFITS TO SPONSORSHIP
Invest in a global digital marketing platform for increasing sales productivity and shortening sales cycle – 24/7, 365 days per year.
The Enterprise IoT Summit 2017 is part of a must have global digital marketing platform designed to increase sales productivity and shorten sales cycles by delivering a unique opportunity to connect directly, 24/7, 365 days per year, with enterprise decision makers and influencers responsible for developing and implementing industrial and enterprise IoT strategies across multiple vertical and horizontal market segments including smart building and smart city infrastructure, oil & gas, healthcare, connected vehicles, transportation and agriculture.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Connect directly with enterprise and industrial CXOs, product managers, operations, IT, software developers and decision makers responsible for developing and deploying enterprise IoT solutions
- Develop a thought leadership position in industrial IoT through the editorially-curated conference program
- Access major enterprise end users who are planning or implementing enterprise and industrial IoT solutions
- Provide real world solutions to potential clients
- Stand out from the crowd with targeted branding and marketing opportunities
- Align your IIoT offering with the leading independent digital news source on enterprise and industrial IoT, backed up with decades of wireless, telecom and IT journalism, analysis and insights
- Create bespoke, integrated lead generation, thought leadership, branding and content marketing programs that includes events, documentaries, analyst reports, video production, workshops, webinars and whitepapers